Something old. Something new. Never borrowed. Always You.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Googoo for Gaga giggidy. Dancing all the way to the MONSTER BALL

Venue: London 02 Arena
Date: 26.02.10

Hiccups aside with TM (TicketMaster), I missed the Corinne Bailey Rae gig at Shepherds Boosh (Bush) due to some LONG mishaps #Epic fail! It was Corinne's first gig in London after the sad departing of her husband :(

Feeling the need to drag TM to hell, I ranted about it to FB and BBMers (Blackberry Messengers) and a friend, a very dear friend happened to sympathise and knew I had wanted to see the Lady Gaga. Two days before the Gaga gig, I received a message from my friend Mike to say he has a ticket for me since TM had failed me with the Corinne tickets, (He could have easily flogged it off for £200, easily, the point is, he didn't..aww..bless!) My heart stopped. I ran around room screaming and knocking everything over in the process, okies, slight exaggeration but that's what I did in my mind.

 Excited to go to the gig, I knew I had to pay homage to the Queen of dramtical costume, I also had a Punk Goth leaving party to head to on the same evening. the pressure was on for MadameMoi to produce something fantastical and bowtastic. Headgear at the ready; wires, sewing machine, unpicker, ribbons, an abundance of fabrics and accessories.

Blessed, Lucky and Proud to be at Lady Gaga's first official London gig.

SHE is freakin' awesomeness. I don't think anyone can top her in theatrical entertainment, costume, sets, singing!

Rah-raaah-rom-maaa-maaa..Gaga Oooh lala

Shout out to MIKE..THANK YOU. I can truly say, you haven't seen entertainment of the highest calibre until you have see the Gaga. I am, hands down, a li'l Monster fan. Gone diamond and finally accepted as a real artist, not just for the rad fashion.  If you get the chance to see her live, GO..LIVE! You don't know any better until you really do!
*Paw up and show me your teeth, 'cos I'm a free(k) bitch baby*

On the way to the Monster Ball with Fashion Credits for the costumes.
Enjoy the pics as pap'd by Moi 

More pics available here

LADY GAGA - OUTFIT BY ARMANI PRIVE'
DANCERS - OUTFITS BY JAIDEN rVa JAMES
 
 OUTFITS BY HAUS OF GAGA

 
LADY GAGA - COAT AND SUNGLASSES BY ARMANI PRIVE'
SHOES BY KEKO HAINSWHEELER

LADY GAGA - DRESS BY RACHEL BARRETT,  HAT BY HAUS OF GAGA
 
 DANCERS - MASKS BY GARY CARD 
LATEX BRA AND PANTIE BY ATSUKO KUDO, 
SHOES BY KEKO HAINSWHEELER
LADY GAGA - LIVING DRESS BY HAUS OF GAGA, 
SHOES BY ARMANI PRIVE'
LADY GAGA - HAIR MONSTER OUTFIT BY CHARLIE LE MINDU, 
GOLD OUTFIT BY ALEX NOBLE
DANCERS - OUTFITS BY ALEX NOBLE
 
THE MONSTER 
MADAME MOI  CREATION AND STYLING

Rockin' at the Punk party after the Gaga show.

The Look:
♥ Headgear with uber bowtastics and asymmetric bunny ears.
♥ Crimp the hair for volume and texture. Back comb underneath and add hairspray for extra hold. Use those paws to scrunch it up.
♥ Neon lashes and silver purple glitter around the eyes. Matt lips.
♥ Washed out denim corset, leather corset waistcoat and belt layered over simple black Vest with an abundance of rosettes and corsages.
♥ Chains and acrylic jewels, matt and bling contrast.
♥ Chloe Acrylic chunky diamond neon bangle as a highlight to accent a hint of vibrant colour. Oversized bling watch as a statement over a statement! WOWzaz.
♥ Lace gloves with fingerless net cloves over, pin on accessories, brooches and badges. Wear the rings over the gloves for the 80's fix.
♥ Triple layer tutu, mix up the colours and print, this also gives the silhouette an umph!
♥ Base tights, pink as a highlight, silver lace over and on top, lace stockings topped off with super hihihiiii ankle boots. NOW...breathes, did I forget anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment